Posted 24 days ago in Construction/Skilled Trade
ArCom Systems is a leading provider of fire alarms, nurse call, video surveillance, access control, and mass notification in the south central United States. By having the most intensively trained security professionals in the business, we have the fastest response times in the industry. Our customers have enjoyed 35 years of the best employees, products and services doing amazing things in electronic integrated systems technology! By providing our employees the freedom to explore new ideas by investing in factory and industry expertise certifications, training, and work with cutting edge technology, we enable our team's ideas to help revolutionize the industry. We are always looking for and accepting professionals to be a part of our growing team.
Looking for an individual who has experience doing service calls and performing all necessary repairs and preventive maintenance on Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Nurse Call, Intercom, and Intrusion Detection Systems.
Education, training, and experience: We are looking for someone with experience in electronic security. We are looking for someone to service and troubleshoot Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Nurse Call, Intercom, and Intrusion Detection Systems. The person will assist in designing and trouble shooting in a variety of the systems. You must have a high level of customer interaction experience. The candidate will be testing all equipment after termination made to ensure performance of system. The candidate will directly and constantly work with the Service Manager to ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client and Service Department.
Certification, training, experience:
• 2+ years of Electronic Security and Fire Alarm experience
• ProWatch experience or certification a plus. NICET plus.
• Access Control Systems. Intrusion Detection Systems, CCTV Analog & IP Systems.
• Candidate must be computer literate.
• Must possess networking skills
• Ability to travel as required (None Out of State).
• Detailed oriented, results driven individual.
• Experience working with commercial clients.
• Strong troubleshooting aptitude.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent attitude, work ethic, and work quality are a must.
• Strong interpersonal and customer skills desired.
• Knowledge of NFPA and NEC codes.
• Must successfully pass criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
ArCom Systems was founded in 1975 as Arkansas Communications Corporation. We provide sales, installation and service of fire alarm, nurse call, access control, video surveillance, mass notification, intercom, media management, infant security, intrusion security and other peripheral low-voltage applications.