Unigen Corporation is seeking Senior Account Executive with responsibilities in developing and expanding the business with target OEM customers in the enterprise storage market. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the SSD sales and other company products; collaborate with manufacturing, engineering and operation teams to ensure a smooth NPI and product release. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals.
This is a tough and demanding position where only candidates that meet the requirements will succeed.
• Ideal candidate must have 5 years’ experience in memory and flash products.
• Ideal candidate will have direct experience with the companies who have Data Center operations or produce mobile devices and in need of a manufacturing partner to perform box-build products.
• Ideal candidate will have direct contacts with big size/brand name enterprise storage companies or has been working for the storage company in a strategic position.
• Ideal candidate will have proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
• Ideal candidate will have experience with new business development activities which could include advertising agency and client presentations.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
About Unigen Corporation:
Founded in 1991, Unigen Corporation is a leader in the design and manufacturing of enterprise-grade flash storage, DRAM, and wireless communication modules. Unigen is a privately-held company, with corporate headquarters located in Fremont, California, where it operates its state-of-the-art, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 Design, Manufacturing, and Test facility.