SUMMARY: Leadership responsibility to coordinate the development and implementation of programs and strategies to improve service to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and improve work flows and business processes within area(s) to improve customer service, decrease operational costs and improve overall quality.
2. Identify and/or analyze business problems and devise procedures for solutions to the problems.
3. Effectively lead projects/teams in order to produce desired results.
4. Responsible for corporate communication of project results.
5. Recommend and assist with implementing standard policies and procedures for providing routine service.
6. Assure that corporate compliance is communicated, implemented and monitored on an ongoing basis.
7. Participate in systems testing, develop procedures/controls and provide recommendations for the ongoing improvement of the updated process.
8. Assist personnel (both internal and external) by answering questions, supplying information and training.
9. Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with customers.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to investigate and analyze reported privacy incidents related to privacy with guidance and support from legal.
3. Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement projects.
4. Review and analyze compliance monitoring reports and other related source documents for unusual patterns of activity, reporting those as required by policy.
5. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
6. Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Experience or familiarity in dealing with regulations and/or regulatory compliance preferred. Preference given to candidates possessing Privacy & Security Related Certifications.
About w3r Consulting:
Founded in 1995, we are a Technology Consulting firm headquartered in Southfield, Michigan. We have been recognized as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for and have a management team of experienced IT professionals with over 40 years of IT experience working with Fortune 1000 companies.