Posted 97 days ago in Engineering
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing electrical design and supervision of junior electrical engineers. We are looking for a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments, and contribute to growth.
· BSEE required
· 7-12 years of experience in building power distribution, lighting, and low voltage systems preferred.
· Professional Engineer license.
· Team player with a can-do attitude.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Demonstrated success managing client relationships, staff, and projects.
· Skilled in project management, task management, and problem solving.
· Knowledge of EDSA, DAPPER or comparable programs a plus.
· Strong knowledge of the NEC
Responsibilities to include:
Leading up design efforts for midsize projects including:
· Manage/lead/supervise teams to stated goals.
· Project planning and task management for self and project support staff.
· Code review and confirmation.
· Internal and external design coordination
· Utility coordination for both power and low voltage system providers
· Load Calculations
· Fault Calculations
· Quality Control review of drawings
CalTek places engineering and technical professionals in companies with a wide range of products and/or services, including OEM's (original equipment manufacturers), E&C's (engineering and construction firms), A&E's (architectural and engineering firms), software firms, and system integrators. The size of these companies range from start-ups with 10+ employees to larger firms with over 10,000 employees.