We are looking to hire an extremely driven, talented and bright Senior Front-End Developer to join our growing team of developers and enterprise software experts. The most qualified candidates for this role will be those who explore every avenue when coming up with ideas, question the status quo, want to contribute in every way possible and really understand the enterprise software landscape to see how Alternative can run away from the competition. If you want to be challenged, work with industry veterans, and expose yourself to exciting new platforms, this is a great opportunity for you. Those who bridge the gap between front-end design and development will be the most ideal candidates for this role.
The role of Senior Front-End Developer will report to the Director of Product Management and will possess the following:
• 5+ years of design and development experience on enterprise software applications
• Previous experience being responsible for the strategy and execution of user-centric, easily navigable websites and applications
• Strong in XHTML5 and CSS3 on current Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and IE8+
• Expert level experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) in order to create mockups
• Experience creating low/high-fidelity prototypes
• Creating marketing materials such as improvements to our data sheets, presentations, corporate website and much more
• Experience with user research methodologies to assist in creating delightful user experiences
• Ability to interact with technical and business staff at all levels
• B.S. in Computer Science or Graphic Design
• Must be familiar with web, mobile and tablet platforms
• Experience designing VisualForce pages would be a huge plus
• Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, jQueryUI would be a bonus
The ideal candidate will also possess the following personal skills:
• Good mix of both analytical and creative skills to develop and quantify innovative features that meet or enhance business goals
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
• Highly motivated, competitive and ambitious to help build a world-class enterprise software company
• Responsible, self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline
• Have the ability to thrive in an energetic, fast pace, high growth, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
• Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity
If you believe that you would be a great fit for this role, please reply with the following information:
1. Cover Letter
4. Names of 2-3 references
This is a paid, full-time position and will require that you be able to work from our offices located in Aliso Viejo, California. We would like for someone to begin working as soon as possible.
About Alternative Technology Solutions:
Alternative Technology Solutions provides a range of professional services and solutions that help manufacturers and distributors accelerate their adoption and optimization of their ERP system. Our services and solutions help create a roadmap for ERP business and technology adoption using a best of breed approach with a focus on moving operations to the cloud. Alternative provides services and develops solutions to implement an end to end ERP system for Epicor ERP, Kenandy ERP and Salesforce CRM customers combining technical and business process expertise.
Alternative offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth for all.
Additionally, Alternative offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.