Posted 314 days ago in Information Technology
You will work with an experienced entrepreneurial team and be given extensive accountability in a fast-paced development environment, working with software architects (including the CTO), senior developers, and dedicated quality assurance team. As Senior Developer – Platform Services, you will have the responsibility for developing the company’s enhanced web services to enable the support and integration of Company products, and integration of third party products to our Platform. (The Platform Services team develops and supports the Company Platform and provides shared enterprise services to the parent companies.) You will be a key player in bringing a high technology product to market and scalable to platform level.
Compensation will be commensurate with expertise, experience, and achievement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in technology selection of application infrastructure in areas such as portal frameworks, federated identity management, SIP signalling, workflow engines, videoconferencing, or other business relevant major subsystems
• Develop software solutions for n-Tier service oriented application architectures (integration and middleware)
• Develop W3C compliant Web Services using Application Servers & Enterprise Service Bus technology in compliance with architectures, requirements, standards and guidelines established by the CTO
• Develop & deploy SOA based systems integration solutions of internal and customer systems, eg. ERP, pharmacy management system, drug information systems, etc.
• Port existing .Net client application code from existing solution architectures to our new Platform architecture
• Provide 4th tier problem management process technical support
• 5+ years experience with systems integration, middleware and enterprise integration technology in large scale environments
• 5+ years experience with Java EE 5 (or later) application server environments
• Previous experience with systems integration environments such as telecommunications flow-through provisioning, business to business transaction systems, consumer web portals or Enterprise Integration Architecture environments
• Experience with open source Enterprise Service Bus technology (OpenESB, Apache ServiceMix, FUSE, Mule ESB) or equivalent proprietary integration bus (Tibco, Vitria, SeeBeyond, BEA)
• Knowledge of BPEL or proprietary workflow engines.
• In-depth and hands-on experience with XML, W3C WS-* Services & WS-I Basic Profile.
• Experience in middleware, messaging and N-tier SOA (service oriented architecture) with development and deployment to large scale
• Kmowledge of Java EE 5 or 6, Unix/Linux, Ant, Eclipse development environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft, C#, Windows Server, .Net WCF, SparxSystems EA & TFS desirable
• Knowledge of UML, enterprise integration patterns, design patterns, & data modelling
• Knowledge of HL7 messaging protocol
****** PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
SCT resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.