Senior Marketing Manager
Frequency is a rapidly growing mobile video service, and we need a Senior Marketing Manager to oversee online and offline marketing planning and campaign execution. The ideal candidate will have experience with a variety of marketing channels including building awareness for mobile apps on Google Play and iTunes, managing public relations, and building a market-leading social media presence.
You must be a hands-on, detail-oriented marketer with strong analytics skills and have proven success with executing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns. You’re a creative thinker, have a broad range of experience with mobile apps, software as a service, and/or with innovative consumer brands.
Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, you’ll work collaboratively with the product management team on each platform, as well as with the content curation team to drive awareness. In this position, you will manage new user acquisition and awareness campaigns across multiple channels. You Are:
What You’ll Do:
- Detail-oriented and push projects all the way past the finish line
- A self-starter and who can prioritize multiple initiatives and competing schedules
- Great at juggling multiple projects in a high-energy environment
- Metrics-driven and want to continually test and optimize and test again
- Able to compose compelling, persuasive marketing materials (you’re a great writer!)
- Social Media – harness the power of our owned platforms and un-owned networks of bloggers and customer advocates
- PPC / search engine marketing management and optimization
- Create a Publisher marketing program – pricing, enablement and management of third-party content providers
- Strategy & Analysis – calculating customer lifetime value, setting CPA targets
- PR – managing PR to drive unpaid consumer awareness efforts
- Partner marketing – generating awareness inside consumer electronics devices and on product packaging and in-store displays
- SEO - day to day oversight of link building and keyword targeting
- Guerrilla marketing - low cost, creative ways to find more people in our target audiences
- 4-6 years of success in online consumer marketing (you MUST have experience with consumer products, preferably software or mobile apps)
- PPC experience – have managed Google AdSense, AdWords and other pay-per-click platforms
- Experience managing online display advertising, branding, and email acquisition programs simultaneously for multiple brands
- A deep understanding of Google Play and the iTunes App Store and mobile app distribution
- A love of working with small teams and a rapidly changing environment
- Experience implementing and using marketing analytics tools to measure and test
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to coordinate a cross-functional team
- Results and metrics driven, with experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with word of mouth marketing and virality
- Offline marketing - including partner marketing and POP
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
This role may be a Senior Manager or Director level, depending on experience.
Local Los Angeles–based candidates ONLY.