Brightree, the fastest growing Internet-based business management solution in the market, is seeking a team-player with a natural propensity to share concepts and techniques as well as foster and encourage sharing of knowledge. The Senior Software Engineer will participate in the technical design of the solutions including data modeling, functional design, test criteria, user interface design and development. Practical, relevant experience as a creative problem solver and a proven ability to convert specifications into exception software solutions are critical. The Senior Software Engineer will develop new features as well as maintain existing code for 24/7 mission critical applications in the HME/DME market.
• Design and develop new software features
• Maintain existing code through defect correction and refactoring
• Participate in technical design
• Write stored procedures, triggers and update the data model
• Provide unit tests for all code
• Conduct code reviews with other developers
• Follow best practices for software development in a web environment
• 5+ years of experience working for a software company with web-based applications using Microsoft technologies.
• 5+ years of experience with MS SQL Server (TSQL/SQL)
• Strong OO knowledge and practical experience
• Practical experience with source code configuration, versioning and promotion
• Excellent problem solving, issue identification and technical documentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meeting deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Agile software methodology experience a plus
• Experience working in a SaaS model a plus
• Experience with BizTalk a plus
Brightree is the leading provider of billing and business management software solutions for the post-acute care home health and hospice segments, home medical equipment providers (HME), orthotics and prosthetics practitioners (O&P), and sleep labs. Our SaaS-based software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses. We are the only business management software solution endorsed by Invacare Corporation as well as the VGM member service organization.
Brightree, LLC provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.