Senior Test and Characterization Engineer Greater Boston area This position will bring the testing of MEMS based Inertial Sensors from Characterization to Production delivery. This includes evaluating performance and reliability testing, process variation assessment, guard banding, and yield analysis
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com
- BS or MS Engineering degree – Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of IC Test and Characterization Experience of both Analog and Digital circuitry.
- 5 to 10 years of MEMS Test and Characterization Experience.
- Software development experience using Labview, C/C++ and/or Visual Basic a must.
- Hardware development skills required, including Circuit Design, Schematic Capture and Board Layout.
- Develop process documentation, test methods and test plans.
- Experience with ATE and Bench-Type Test systems.
- Experience in Inertial Sensing.
or call 978-667-6680 http://www.cae-jobs.com
About CAE Recruiters:
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in engineering software development, implementation and use for over 25 years. Contact John Visconti at 978-667-6680 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
*Mechanical Engineering all applications- CFD, FEA, etc.