Posted 132 days ago in Hospitality/Restaurant
· Assist the servers with the clearing and resetting of tables.
· Assist the servers with the delivery of food to the tables.
· Assist the host with high chairs, booster seats, or repositioning tables.
· Assist the servers with any other guest requests. (i.e. drink refills)
· Assist the bartender with restocking in the bar.
· Keeping all areas of the restaurant clean and organized.
· Checking both restrooms upstairs and downstairs for cleanliness regularly.
· Maintain adequate par levels of silverware roll ups and napkin folds.
· Maintain adequate par levels of condiments in the service area.
· Be courteous and polite during all guest interaction.
· Notify a manager with any guest issues.
· Serve/Assist with 3 – 4 tables, as determined by management.
· Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
· Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
· Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
· Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
· All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
· Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
· Other duties as directed.
Sea Pines Resort, LLC is a 5,000 acre resort located on the southern tip of Hilton Head Island, SC. Sea Pines, founded in 1956, set the standard for high-end resort development in America, improving the land for human enjoyment while preserving its natural beauty, without disturbing the delicate balance between the environment and its inhabitants. Sea Pines Resort has three world-class golf courses including Harbour Town Golf Links, two conference centers, more than 400 villas and beach houses, an equestrian center, 8 restaurants, top-ranked tennis facility, and AAA Four-Diamond/Forbes Four-Star Inn at Harbour Town, and the world-famous Harbour Town Yacht Basin.