The candidate will be the lead developer on the SharePoint portal team comprised of portal developers, usability, and knowledge management experts. The Lead SharePoint Developer will help implement an intranet portal that organizes enterprise information and provides convenient, single-point access to major third-party information systems, management tools, business intelligence capabilities, and enterprise content management capabilities.
The Lead SharePoint developer candidate will fulfill the following daily responsibilities:
• Create, manage and deploy SharePoint templates, master pages, workflows, sites, pages, lists, libraries, scopes, views, columns, and web parts.
• Configure advanced SharePoint features such as audience targeting, content types, search, workflow, MySite capabilities, and MS Office integration.
• Manage custom code in C# and ASP.NET initiatives for the development of SharePoint templates and Web parts using Visual Studio .NET that can be deployed through Central Administrator.
• Have experience in the use of tools such as SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio .NET, SharePoint Designer, Groove, Office Communications Services, Project Server, Excel Services, and Windows Workflow Foundation,
• Provide technical expertise during the migration of reusable Web components from the PlumTree Portal to SharePoint Portal
• Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements to implement in various governance documents,
• Coordinate with OJP security and operations during installation and deployment of hardware and software on the development, test and production environment
• Lead SharePoint specific duties to assist in the harnessing of disparate SharePoint 2003/2007 sites into SharePoint 2010 sites.
Work Experience 10+ years
• Portal implementation and migration experience to include administration and operations
• Three or more years of work experience in a large systems environment. (500+ end users / 10+ servers)
• Hands on experience working with Microsoft’s 2003/2007 Office SharePoint Server platform and supporting technologies
• Experience with SQL Server, XML, C#, and ASP.Net
• Experience managing and configuring SharePoint templates, Masterpages, site collections, sites, and subsites using the Site Editor and Central Administrator,
• Experience working with virtualized environments within SharePoint, third-party workflow tools, enterprise content management capabilities, and .NET Webpart creation and conversion
• SharePoint Portal Certification is highly desired
• Experience with SQL Servers, Oracle database and
Oracle Application Server strongly desired
Education and Training Degree required in Computer Science or related area prefered.
Project Specific Requirements Security Clearance required for this position. Contingent offer can be made to non-cleared individual who is clearable (can pass criminal and credit background check. Candidate will have to undergo background check and wait 4-8 wks until DOJ clearance is received before starting on project.
About Career Elites, LLC:
You've worked this hard to get where you are now. Here at Career Elites, we work diligently to understand your career goals and aspirations, and then search with these ideas in mind to provide you with the perfect career.
Career Elites is the premier resource for select IT opportunities throughout the DC metro area. Providing staffing and consulting solutions in this market requires mastery of industry fundamentals, a comprehensive understanding of client and candidate perspectives, and the vision to be the best. These integral components, accompanied by an unbridled and unrelenting effort, comprise the way we achieve success.
Consistently rated by candidates as the most pleasant and engaging recruiting firm they have worked with, our recruiters strive to provide individually-tailored career advice and quality staffing services. Our portfolio of reputable clients in private venture, federal, non-profit, energy technology, and professional services, attest to how Career Elites consistently provides quality talent in an efficient and economical manner.
Let Career Elites help you find the career of your dreams.