My name is John and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a SharePoint Developer
for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Baltimore, MD
. Details for the positions are as follows: RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the design, development, implementation and customization of an Enterprise Level SharePoint portal solution for the Program.
- Integrate efforts for a multi-tier portal solution for a unique and challenging enterprise business environment
- Oversee and participate in the architectural design, development customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration, portals, content management, business process and forms.
- Integrate other system/tools supporting Content Management, Communication Integration, Metrics Reporting, work flow Management, Calendaring and Scheduling, Data Search capabilities and restricting access to content
- Develop, test, and support sites built in SharePoint 2010
- Collaborate with team members to determine and document Content Management requirements
- Proactively identify business needs and identify, evaluate and propose new technology solutions
- Configure SharePoint services and settings
- Produce documentation for system
- Bachelors degree preferred and 7+ years of application development experience developing SharePoint solutions (2007/2010), (particular focus on SharePoint Architecture (topology), with emphasis on workflow and configuration)
- Strong experience with web application development using .NET
- Experience in Content Management
- Website design and creation experience from scratch to implementation
- Should be able to give demo on the SharePoint websites created
- Ability to work from high level requirements through detailed specifications
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this posting to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus
for any candidate hired.
About The Fountain Group:
The Fountain Group provides Contingent Labor, Statement-of-Work, and Contingent-to-Permanent resources to clients with an internal/external Contingent Labor Managed Service Program or Clients without a program.
The Fountain Group is committed to the belief that we all share in the responsibility to conduct our businesses in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. We base this on the premise that a company is much more than the products it offers. The effect a company has on the environment, the people and the communities it serves reflects the company.
View all jobs at The Fountain Group | Company website