Revolt TV - Music is taking TV back
Were launching a new independent music and music news themed cable network that changes the game by leveraging digital technologies, including social media, to give artists a powerful new platform to connect with viewers, and to create and deliver a category-defining experience.
Revolt TV gives artists a platform on TV
Music consumption has never been greater, but none of this activity is happening on TV...It's no wonder that this generation is cutting the cord, and kicking the dish off the roof.
Join our social media team to become the heart and soul of the network! You'll be invested in every aspect of the channel.
The Social Media Director oversees social media strategy and targeted campaigns across Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Youtube blogs, and other appropriate social communities for the network and roster of associated Artists. Were a live TV network, and that allows us to truly connect TV and the social experience.
This is an ideal role for the passionate social media expert with the ability to maintain and target specific and actionable goals including traffic, revenue, audience growth, broadcast tune-in and fan engagement.
The Social Media Director works with executives in all key areas of the company including programming, news, digital, and production departments. An ideal candidate thrives in a team environment, but is able to take initiative and get jobs done quickly and efficiently.Responsibilities:
· Manage Revolt TV social media operations and best practices for our social media communities
· Implement audience development strategies to build community and drive growth on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, and other emerging social networks
· Collaborate directly with programing, production and news departments to integrate social media best practices for live broadcasts and pre-produced segments
· Calculate ROI on advertising, programing, and social media campaigns designed to drive growth
· Maintain content calendar and growth targets for social profiles with ability to set forecasts and hit key milestones
· Create tools for on-air personalities, allowing hosts to interact with Fans and Artists in real time
· Develop processes with programing and news teams to track interactions between live TV and social media growth
· Work with technology team to Integrate social media data and content feeds into live television production environment and products
· Collaborate with programing, production, and news teams to convert broadcast formats into social media content
· Evaluate vendors for social media tools and data feeds, and make recommendations on strategy and partnerships
· Use social media to drive downloads of on-air connected apps and convert traffic to web community
· Manage and build team of in house and remote community managers
· Discover and research emerging social networks, social applications and trends.
· Contribute to the design and creation of artist digital assets. Qualifications:
· Expert user on a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr, and emerging social networks
· Ability to think strategically and understand, develop and act upon strategic marketing plans and goals
· Passion for social media and 3 – 5 years of prior experience working in a broadcast and/or music company
· Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic fast paced work environment
· Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and the desire to introduce staff to potential new strategies and solutions that will enhance value and aesthetic of our channel
· Effectively present information in both one-on-one and group situations to clients and other employees of the agency.
· 3 years experience using social media analytics tools.
· Exceptional organizational and follow through skills.
· Ability to set and achieve goals
· Attention to detail and deadlines