CTS is looking for talented, driven Software Engineers to join our team as full time Consultants. As a Consultant at CTS, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects with Fortune 500 and other large clients while learning new technologies and advancing your career. At CTS, we are committed to providing our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters learning and encourages growth in a team atmosphere.
- Design and implement multi-tier enterprise software for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
- Design and implement architecture using various technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, CSS, BizTalk, SharePoint, and NServiceBus
- Involved in the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
- Design and develop database components using technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite, and Informatica
- Participate in and lead Engineering Reviews
- Collaborate with team members to identify, research, and evaluate new technologies
- Proactively identify business needs and propose technology solutions
- Create software documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals
- Provide input into development estimates
- Communicate with and influence non-technical staff including managers
- Perform peer code reviews, and provide proactive guidance to other engineers
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or directly related degree required
- At least 2 years of full life cycle software development experience using the .NET framework and ASP.NET as a Programmer Analyst, Software Developer, Software Engineer, or related role. Opportunities available for junior, mid, and senior level Consultants.
- Database experience with SQL Server or Oracle required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to stay current with technology and a willingness to learn
- Experience with formal software development processes and methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, RUP, SCRUM, or MSF
About CTS, Inc.:
CTS fosters a work environment where you can learn, grow, succeed, and have fun along the way. We consult with Fortune 1000 companies across the Southeast to provide IT solutions to their business problems. Our areas of expertise include software development, quality assurance, business intelligence, application integration, and portals & collaboration. We have over 200 employees across 6 offices, so you get to be part of a fun and dynamic small office culture with the benefits and stability of a larger organization. We want to provide an environment that enables you to reach your fullest potential, both professionally and personally. We have offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Birmingham, Alabama; Charlotte, North Carolina; Chattanooga, Tennessee; Mobile, Alabama; and Nashville, Tennessee. For more information, please visit www.askcts.com.
View all jobs at CTS, Inc. | Company website