Posted 41 days ago in Information Technology
· Implement and maintain test automation suites
· Conduct feature testing, regression testing, boundary testing, and performance testing
· Working experience with test automation tools such as NUnit or MSTest
· Working knowledge of C#
· 3 years’ work experience in software testing and quality assurance
· Experience with Selenium, WatiN, WatiR or similar QA tools
· Testing experience on multiple platforms and browsers – (Windows, Mac, IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
· Experience with black box and white box testing
Meridian Technology Group is an Information Technology consulting company developing mission critical, highly scalable IT solutions for major and emerging clients throughout the United States. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with a satellite office near Bellevue, Washington, Meridian has been providing advanced technology expertise to our clients since 1990.
Meridian Technology Group consultants assist our clients by strengthening their teams and by contributing immediately, providing professional consultation and mentoring. Rapid development and deployment of information technologies is essential for survival in today's competitive business environments. We understand the pressures that this places on business today. Our model is simple...it's about the power of our client's employees AND our employees, together, solving the most challenging technology issues.
Our expertise in locating staff augmentation resources gives us the ability to find and place contract, contract to hire and permanent candidates with our clients as well.
Meridian Technology Group, providing the best and the brightest... we are committed to your success!
Staff Augmentation, Project Management, Business Systems Analysis, Software Development / Engineering, Quality Assurance, Business Intelligence, Network Systems/Security, Technical Writing, Engineering, Accounting/Finance, Database Development/Design/Administration