· The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for candidate generation through a variety of mediums including internet research beyond the traditional resume sites. i.e. Linked-In, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
· The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for partnering with a Recruiter(s) to find candidates for a wide variety of positions throughout the organization.
· Additionally the role requires daily cold calling candidates to generate a pipeline of candidates for current openings.
· The Sourcing Specialist is also responsible for appropriately and professionally screening all levels of candidates from entry level to executive positions.
· The Sourcing Specialist, as part of a team, will be responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline using research, networking events and database information.
· Develop applicant flow for key positions.
· Develops and implements sourcing strategy for applicants using internet sourcing, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc.
· Primary focus will be to generate a high quality external candidate pool for approved openings.
· Partner with Recruiter to conduct in-depth intake session with Hiring Manager for externally facing roles.
· Manage advertisements in appropriate media and social networking sites to attract candidates for all positions as needed. Participate in and attend job fairs and networking events as a means to obtain a strong pipeline of candidates and to effectively meet hiring needs and business initiatives.
· Responsible for managing and screening all qualified employee referrals submitted through the ATS.
· Stays in touch with current market challenges and Financial Services industry trends.
· Takes ownership of relationship with applicants through entire recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience on behalf of company.
· Responsible for driving timely execution of sourcing and screening process.
· Proactively conducts market research to understand and communicate best target environments from which to recruit based upon functional need.
· Conducts data management/warehousing of information related to target firms and individuals.
· Investigates and incorporates new sourcing methods and tools to create innovative sourcing approaches.
· Acts as a research expert for aligned recruiter(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
· Participate in career fairs and special projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
About The Fountain Group:
The Fountain Group provides Contingent Labor, Statement-of-Work, and Contingent-to-Permanent resources to clients with an internal/external Contingent Labor Managed Service Program or Clients without a program.
The Fountain Group is committed to the belief that we all share in the responsibility to conduct our businesses in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. We base this on the premise that a company is much more than the products it offers. The effect a company has on the environment, the people and the communities it serves reflects the company.