My name is Christy
and I represent The Fountain Group.
We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Supply Chain Planning
for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Emeryville, CA
Details for the positions are as follows: Job Description:
Position provides supplemental support to raw material planning, production planning, contract packaging, inventory management, product shipments, monthly reporting, SAP transactions and projects, as needed, within Supply Chain Planning.
- Support updates to our planning systems and spreadsheets.
- Resolve production and delivery issues and assist in the closure of outstanding investigations in partnership with Manufacturing and Quality.
- Support the preparation of quarterly rolling forecasts and monthly reports, and provide explanations for major changes versus previous plan and variances versus actual performance. Recommend mitigation steps if results are expected to deviate from plan.
- Update KPI reports for shipment and release reliability, investment in inventory and obsolete inventory, with explanations.
- Ensure compliance with all supply agreements and internal financial controls. Keep training current.
- Support department team members in a variety of tasks and projects, as needed.
5+ years of experience in operations or supply chain, the majority in a cGMP, regulated environment
BA/BS degree required, preferably in Business, Finance/Economics, Engineering or Supply Chain
Graduate degree and / or APICS certification desirable
Experience with SAP environment and excellent MS Excel spreadsheet capabilities required
Understanding of production planning and MRP concepts is desirable
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached
*Please forward this positing to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus
for any candidate hired.