Technology Specialist/ Systems Administrator - Perm w/direct hire by client
Handling general systems, network and applications (web and Windows) support for about 150 team members in local manufacturing, web-based systems and applications, and remote/ field team members. This will include software and hardware support.
- Windows 7/8 on desktop
- Windows Server support, general networking, firewall
- Devices include wireless access, Laptops, Apple tablets, swivel touchscreens
- Remote access, VPN, web-based systems
- MS Office suite (email, Word, Excel, Access), office technology, various peripherals, and manufacturing systems/ Fourth Shift will all be supported.
- Database interfaces and programming in SQL would be big plus.
Technical/ Functional Skills include:
- 5+ years experience with general technology support for hardware, software, and system including server, networking, and desktop.
- Deskside and remote/ phone support
- Must have Manufacturing environment experience to know workings of the processes and to be able to better troubleshoot and understand what they need.
- Lots of multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities in a quick-paced environment.
- Accessing critical nature of system needs and rapidly making smart decisions.
DataMasters is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology. Located in Greensboro, NC, and founded in 1971, we are a certified woman-owned business. We offer flexible staffing and project solutions worldwide which require technical expertise on demand. Projects range from complex web development initiatives to enterprise-wide applications development and technical support.
Follow us on Facebook (DataMasters) and Twitter @DataMasters_NC