Talent Acquisition Specialist JOB STATUS
: Part-Time with the ability to become Full-Time JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be directly responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of various corporate positions at GumGum,. Taking direction from the VP, Finance, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with company-wide line mangers to help support the company’s various business lines. RESPONSIBLITIES
- Utilize full cycle recruiting process to include: sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring potential candidates for open engineering positions
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with line management
- Proactively develop recruitment and sourcing strategies
- Create a positive “GUMGUM, INC interviewing experience” for candidates
- Ensures adherence with all federal, state and local regulations governing the recruitment process, including Affirmative Action
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, hiring manager’s interactions, and other recruiting activities
- Conduct thorough reference checks for all candidates and prepare offer letters and all related materials
- Ensure timely follow up with all candidates
- Participate in other human resources projects as needed
- Work closely with 3rd party executive recruiting firms
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience within a corporate environment. Digital Media a plus
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, including development of sourcing plans, screening, interviewing, reference checking, offer presentation
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency with web-based resume search and posting engines
- Sound business ethics that show consistency between principles, values, and behaviors
GumGum is the premium in-image advertising platform for publishers and brands. Overlaying highly engaging, contextually relevant ad units across billions of images on hundreds of premium websites, GumGum reaches more than 150 million users per month, making it the world’s largest in-image advertising provider.
GumGum was founded in 2007 to help web publishers monetize their image-based content, and in 2008 it introduced the first in-image advertising platform. Today, hundreds of the Internet's premier publishers, including New York Daily News, Alloy Digital, U.S. News & World Report and Meredith, rely on GumGum to turn photographs into lucrative interactive experiences by overlaying rich media ad units on top of their images.
In addition to providing publishers with an incremental revenue stream, GumGum gives advertisers the ability to reach highly targeted audiences in a brand-safe environment. GumGum's proprietary image recognition and targeting technology helps garner relevant engagement through highly targeted campaigns that yield more than ten times the click-through rates and brand lift of traditional display advertising.
GumGum is headquartered in Santa Monica, California. The company is privately held and its investors include GRP Partners, First Round Capital, New Enterprise Associates and Crosscut Ventures.