Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California including Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, Scion & Lexus of Stevens Creek.
At Penske Motor Group, we recognize that our team members are our greatest resource. The efforts of talented and skilled people at all our dealerships have made, and continue to make, our success possible. We maintain long lasting relationships with our guests. We continue to grow our business and get better every day, as individuals and as teams. As a result, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional people who share our vision of providing the highest quality service to create lifetime guests.
Our Team Members are the face of Penske Motor Group and each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests each and every day.
Creating “lifetime guests" is the hallmark of our business operations.
We are seeking a recruitment professional to serve as our Talent Recruiter. This individual will be located at our Longo Toyota dealership, in El Monte, CA, and will be responsible for administering the recruiting and selection process for all open positions across the organization. The Talent Recruiter acts as an advisor to hiring managers, a valued HR partner, and operational expert in areas related to recruitment and selection.
- Understand business objectives to identify position qualifications.
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring Managers to determine the hiring needs.
- Develop effective recruiting strategies in order to attract, screen, recruit, and select highly qualified candidates.
- Assist in the development of job descriptions as well as develop and maintain relationships with College Campus’s, professional associations, industry contacts, etc. to develop the recruitment strategies.
- Create and implement sourcing strategies including referral generation, media placement, position postings, direct sourcing/cold calling and networking to develop a qualified pool of candidates.
- Manage and consistently work to improve the candidate experience, selection process etc.
- Build future candidate pipelines and understand the hiring practices of the organization.
- Manage the pre-employment screening process, including reference checks and background checks and coordinate drug screenings.
- Interview and screen candidates, make hiring recommendations to managers as well as manage the internal and external recruitment process.
- Assist hiring managers with the delivery and negotiation of job offers with candidates, including coordination and explanation of compensation and benefits.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems to manage full-cycle recruitment process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, candidate management and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors in business related or human resources field preferred
- Knowledge of fair employment practices
- Understand Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action legislation and other legal aspects of interviewing and hiring
- Ability to travel frequently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously
- Strong teamwork orientation
More importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Advancement Opportunity
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Partnership Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program & Full-Time Wellness Coach
- On-site Fitness Center
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp