Frequency, the leading personalized Internet video service, is looking for a technical Project Manager to orchestrate and coordinate our product development processes across our product portfolio. This is a critical and central function in our rapidly growing organization.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of day-to-day product development tasks, organize SCRUMS, and provide feedback and status updates to all parties. You'll ensure tasks are prioritized and completed on time.
You will report to the VP of Operations but work directly with cross-functional teams including product management, QA, engineering, analytics, user experience, design, editorial and management.
We need someone who’s a great communicator, insanely organized, and wants to be part of one of the most rapidly growing startups in Los Angeles. Previous experience and love for rapid growth companies using agile development methodologies is a must.
You must also have a passion for delivering high quality software products and an enthusiasm for discovering new and creative solutions to resolve issues, turn challenges into opportunities, and remove impediments.Primary Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Execute the Agile/Scrum process for development teams
- Manage sprint planning and results tracking and reporting
- Run daily stand-up meetings
- Schedule & oversee design and/or code reviews
- Work with product managers and engineering to plan for upcoming sprints
- Work with management to establish sprint metrics and collect/report results
- Review team progress and identify opportunities for process and team improvement
- Provide accurate and timely updates to management.
- Analyze workflow bottlenecks and streamline processes by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Project management experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical thinker and communicator with great problem-solving skills
- Experience administrating issues within ticketing systems and maintaining product documentations (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- 2-4 years of relevant project management experience in web / software development environments
- Bachelors Degree (BA / BS)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with mobile applications (Android, iOS) in addition to web applications is a plus
- Working knowledge of Scrum planning/execution tools desired (example: Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne)
- PMP Certification
Frequency offers very competitive compensation, a casual and flexible work environment, great benefits including health and 401(k), and a superb vacation plan.LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (LOS ANGELES)