Posted 242 days ago in Information Technology
TrueBridge Resources, one of the Nation’s fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms, works with our customers to fill Contract and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Human Resources and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level, and experience the ultimate employment experience for yourself.
Currently, we are seeking a Manager of Telecommunications for a full-time, direct opportunity with our Moorestown, NJ area customer.
Candidates will be responsible for managing a direct staff of three (3) individuals and will be participating in the engineering, installation, maintenance, monitoring, inventory, security, and selection of network hardware and software resources.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required for this role. In addition, candidates should possess the following skills and abilities:
· Strong analysis, design, and planning skills
· Good project management and analytical/problem solving skills
· Must be a self-starter, and interface with and work well with others
· Availability for scheduled after-hours and weekend support based on defined policy
Technical Skills required for this role include:
· Strong knowledge of Legacy and VoIP Telephone Systems, Telecommunication Services, and Video Conference Systems/Services
· Competence with routers, networking protocols, and configurations
· Proficient at drawing Visio Network Diagrams
· Advanced-level knowledge and experience relating to the operational support of voice/data networks, network management tools, mobile services, and telephony infrastructure
· PBX Administration, Telephone Line installation and administration (PRI, POTS, DID, SIP), CISCO Call Manager 8.6, Call Accounting Software setup and administration, Voicemail administration, ACD group setup and administration, Call Process design, and skills-based routing experience required
· Microsoft Lync and efax experience would be a plus but is not required
· Sound people management skills required
· Ability to learn new technologies and software
· Four-year college degree required
· Must have a minimum of 4 years of hands-on technical experience working with Telecom technologies and 3 years managing a high-level technical staff
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation fastest growing staffing firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Marketing and Human Resources. We are passionate about staffing.
Let us show you.