Posted 62 days ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Position Title: Territory Manager - Heat Treating #1705
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
The Territory Manager position will require the ability to develop and grow business in an assigned region. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Strong knowledge in Heat treating Combustion Work and Heat Resistance Work Pre-Post Weld Heat Treat.
· Strong sales skills and closing techniques. Ability to construct and supervise completion of customer quotes and proposals.
· Ability to travel efficiently, both by vehicle and/or plane, for sales calls as well as corporate meetings.
· Ability to cold call, prospect, qualify and develop new business.
· Working knowledge of heat treated products and services.
· Responsible for product demonstrations, lunch & learn opportunities.
· High energy, self-motivated, excellent time management.
· Solution selling to all levels of management.
· Proficient Computer skills, power point, word, excel and email etc.
· Responsible for forecasting and budgeting sales for assigned region.
· Responsible for timely reporting, updated outlook calendar, project forecasting, monthly status report and expense reports.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Sales or Account Management experience with Heat Treating Combustion or Heat Resistance.
2. 5 to 25 years in sales with the most recent work in sales Combustion Heat Treating or similar.
3. Currently in the area or close.
An independent recruiting firm placing qualified candidates in executive, management, support and other leadership roles throughout the USA.
Specializing in careers in the fields of Accounting, Business Management, Computer Hardware and Software, Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales Management and many other vertical markets where successful candidates can find their next career opportunity.