We are seeking a seasoned Application Testing Coordinator with data center relocation and consolidation experience who is capable of advising clients about testing strategies, script creation and execution and overall best practices. This individual will function as part of a larger team comprised of other technology Subject Matter Experts.
- Extensive application testing experience with a focus on infrastructure migration as it pertains to data center relocation and consolidation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Technical Project Management experience
- Technical Project Lead experience
- Data center relocation and consolidation
- Large, highly available enterprise environments with mixed physical and virtual infrastructure
- Multi-tiered infrastructure environments
- Enterprise-class load balancing
- Enterprise Availability monitoring tools (Tivoli, HP OpenView)
- Best Practice documentation for an enterprise environment
- Application test script creation oversight
- Application test plan management
- Application testing results tracking
- Technical consulting services for application testing
- Optimization recommendations for application testing
- Project focal point for application testing
- This is a largely telecommute position with onsite presence required for project startup and multiple migration weekends.
- Please respond with a Microsoft Word formatted version of your resume.
- Applicant must provide laptop with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
About Innovative Data Technologies, Inc.:
Innovative Data Technologies provides trained and certified professional staff dedicated to developing and implementing business solutions that keep your information systems manageable and reliable.
View all jobs at Innovative Data Technologies, Inc. | Company website