Position: Training Coordinator
Responsible for developing, designing and delivering training materials used for the CARE new hire programs as well as recursive training and development. The training coordinator will also be responsible for working with other CARE and Sales departments to identify gaps and needs to ensure we optimize the customer experience as well as provide teams with the proper training and development needed to be successful.
• 2 years Customer Contact experience required in a call center environment.
• Experience presenting and facilitating before medium to large sized groups.
• 2 year degree in business related field or equivalent experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal skills and abilities.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft applications which include WORD, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability to work with other departments and people cross functionally.
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Protect America Inc. has protected nearly half a million families nationwide with the state-of-the-art GE Wireless Home Security System. We are one of the fastest growing home security companies in America with customers coast to coast! Among other home security companies, Protect America, Inc. has ranked in the Top 10 in volume of residential security system installations for the last three years according to SDM Magazine. As one of the fastest growing home security companies nationwide, we use cutting-edge computer technology to provide instantaneous product support and 24-hour whole protection home.