Posted 75 days ago in Customer Service
Contact Center Trainer Opportunity
We are in search of a Contact Center Trainer who is willing to step into a variety of roles in a fast paced environment. This person will be responsible for developing and delivering trainings to Contact Center Agents and Supervisors. Most training revolves around exceptional handling of customer requests via phone, email, chat and social media. Additional responsibilities may include quality assessment.
TMP Direct is a leading customer care company headquartered in Mt. Olive NJ. We have been providing outsourced national customer support services since 1986. The quality of our service is based on the quality of our people. We take great pride in our staff and the service they provide. We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K) Retirement Plans, Life Insurance, Paid Time off.
Industry: Call Center & Fulfillment Services
Job Type: Trainer – Contact Center
Employee Type: Full-Time 8:30 am – 5:00pm
Base Pay: Not specified
Education: College Degree
· 2 or more years’ experience in a Training role
· Customer service experience
· College degree preferred
· Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Exceptional interpersonal communication skills. Highest level of professionalism
· Able to work and communicate with all levels of co-workers, clients and other external contacts
TMP Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer