GetWellNetwork is a high-growth software company in the healthcare industry and is based in the Washington DC-area with employees located throughout the country. We pioneered the interactive patient care industry.
Our clients are changing the nature of healthcare in America by using our tools to flip the model of patient care on its head. Our software applications empower healthcare providers, patients and families with information, tools and community needed along the patient journey to improve outcomes.
Our employees are changing the lives of over a million of patients and their families every day. If you consider yourself a rock star who loves working in a high-growth, dynamic environment filled with passionate employees then we want to meet with you, as we have your dream job!
This position requires a strong background in and experience with User Interface technology development (JS, HTML, CSS). This is not a UI/UX designer position.
Applicants must have demonstrated experience with all phases of product development life-cycle: research, review, prototyping, production, testing and documentation.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, deconstruct and renovate proprietary web-based management, administration and content editing tools;
- Research, prototype, develop, implement, test and document the Patient Experience of the PatientLife:)System;
- Provide support on GetWellNetwork applications to clients, end users, and staff;
- Contribute to all phases of the software development cycle;
- Strong skills in HTML, CSS
- Strong skills in XML (XSLT, XPath, DTDs, XSDs);
- Keen eye for usability and accessibility;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize, and comfort refactoring;
- Scripting language skills (python, awk, bash) a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Mobile application development and implementation a plus
- Visual design ability and experience working with designers a plus;
- Linux/Unix knowledge a plus