Our vision is to bring real understanding to the world, and we’re doing it by creating products where people can express and understand the real story.
Kanjoya is looking for UX/UI Front-End Engineers to help build applications that impact millions of people.
We seek product-minded UX/UI Front-End Engineers with a passion for:
- problem solving, teamwork, and collaboration
- learning, sharing, and integrating new ideas and technologies
- seeking optimal ways to build quality products
- writing clean, scalable code and markup
As a valued member of our product and engineering team, you will:
- have the freedom to influence and guide the future of our amazing products and services
- building front-end features from start to finish, with ownership from both an ideation and implementation level
- write high-quality, reusable, scalable, and performant code
- explore and evaluate emerging technologies and incorporate them into production systems
Ideal candidates have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, or related field, and have interest, expertise, or experience in some or all of the following:
- developing polished front-end designs with a focus on user experiences and interactions
- adaptive cross-platform and mobile development
- MVC web frameworks (PHP/Symfony, Python/Django)
- open-source and third-party front-end tools and platforms (jQuery, Prototype, LESS/Sass, Haml, etc.)
We have a great team working together in a fun, flexible, collaborative environment with a stocked kitchen, free lunches, open vacation policy, and full medical, dental, vision coverage.
If this describes your skills and experience and the kind of team you’d like to be a part of, please send us your resume along with a cover letter describing your background, strengths, and interests.