Posted 156 days ago in Engineering
Our client located in Kansas, is seeking a Vice President of Engineering (Avionics/Sensor Systems). The successful candidate will lead a highly qualified engineering and professional team in the conceptualization, design, development and life-cycle support of new products and product enhancements required to achieve the company’s strategic objectives.
- Develop and manage engineering project budgets
- Allocate resources as required to support project implementation
- Monitor project progress to insure on-time and on-budget completion
- Report project status to the company’s senior management
- Lead the company’s configuration control and data management processes to insure that all products are documented in a comprehensive and complete manner
- Lead company’s technical response to customer solicitations
- Participate in strategic planning process and be responsible for the identification of new products required to support company objectives
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive industry experience
- 5 years of recent experience as a Vice President or Director of an engineering group in a manufacturing environment within the aerospace/defense electronics sector
- Masters of Science Degree in Electrical or Computer Science is required
- Experience working on ground-based radio navigation and precision landing aids, and conventional and Next Gen surveillance systems requiring ICAO Annex 10 compliance and US Federal Aviation Administration certification is highly desirable
This position requires limited domestic and/or international travel, but typically only on an infrequent basis. Professionals Incorporated is and EOE.
Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, Contemporary Personnel Staffing and Professionals Incorporated partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS & Professionals Incorporated are here to help!