Lifestyle Apparel brand with locations around the globe has an immediate need for a Visual Merchandise Coordinator. Candidates should have 1-2 years of corporate experience in visual merchandising and knowledge of business operations such as merchandising outlet stores, using plan-o-grams, following corporate directives, and analyzing your business. We.
- Possess experience in corporate visual merchandising
- Knowledgeable on business analysis
- Prior experience using plan-o-grams and following corporate directives
- Highly organized, very creative, and hardworking
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to job functions
- Knowledge of Adobe Suites is preferred
Please submit your resume to be considered. Only candidates who live in Southern California will be considered.
About fourthFLOOR Fashion:
fourthFLOOR fashion (www.fourthfloorfashion.com) is an industry leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in fashion, placing creative freelance and full time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.