We are looking for one cool, talented Ruby on Rails developer to join our fast-growing, well-funded start-up. We know you’re out there, and we know you want to be part of something great. You want to feel engaged, motivated, appreciated, and successful.
We want you to help design, develop, and maintain enhancements to our constantly evolving, cloud-based educational platform and ensure it scales properly as our customer base grows.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (but if you’ve taught yourself and taught yourself well, we’re cool with that)
· 2-5 years of hands-on experience developing complex web applications (including AJAX, web services, and APIs)
· Back-end expertise: Ruby on Rails 3, SQL, and NoSQL
· Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Heroku and Amazon Web Services (S3 and EC2)
· Experience with tools such as Bundler, RVM, and Git (and GitHub)
· Linux or Max OS experience (for working on Linux-served platforms)
As a web applications developer at Fullbridge, you must be self-motivated and a team player. You must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills, and a passion for building high-quality products.
Experience with mobile (iOS and Android) application development is a plus.
About Fullbridge, Inc.:
About The Fullbridge Program:
The Fullbridge Program is a four-week interactive business education program that equips college students and recent graduates to effectively contribute to their organization from Day One. Fullbridge Program participants go through 160 hours of learning focused on real business situations, skills and competencies with an emphasis on collaboration in groups. The Program is offered during three time periods a year: January, June, and July, with locations in Boston and New York
Upon completion of The Fullbridge Program, participants have a clear understanding of financial analysis, practical research skills, working effectively in teams, business planning and effective communications. Participants are introduced to key concepts that comprise a classic MBA program, including financial analysis (from understanding a cash flow statement to creating a business model), project management, and marketing. Students learn advanced Excel, PowerPoint, selling, and presentation skills and gain perspective on strategic issues such as innovation and sustainability.