is an interactive performance-based marketing and web development firm specializing in email advertising and consumer facing web properties with broad appeal. We are seeking a Web Designer
to join our Design Team to create logos, websites, and email creatives.
The person in this position will be making an impact not only in our company but also in the Internet marketing industry, as he or she will be working on innovative projects and participating as a key member of our team.Qualifications
Compensations & Benefits
- Fluent in the usual web design authoring tools
- 1-2 years of experience creating digital designs for the web
- Expert HTML/CSS knowledge (clean and semantic)
- Excellent sense of good typography and a solid foundation of general design principles
- Good understanding of marketing principles and how they apply to design
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic programming skills and knowledge of server-side technologies is a plus
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Major Medical PPO
- Dental PPO
- Vision Reimbursement Program
- 401k + Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Exciting and fast paced work environment!
Please provide resume and include links/examples of past design projects. This is an on-site position (no freelance).