Posted 79 days ago in Supply Chain/Logistics
Purpose of Position
The Web Marketing Analyst position will be working with the Marketing Database Analyst, Director of E-Commerce and members of the E-Commerce team and will provide research, determine and apply appropriate complex analytical methods and provide a summary of results and recommend solutions to a variety of problems/opportunities.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned. Management also reserves the right to change or modify position descriptions from time-to-time to meet the needs of the business with or without notice).
- Create and Maintain weekly and monthly reports
- Provide ad-hoc analysis, reporting and recommendations for various department of the company
Required Position Skills
· Cultural Sensitivity
· Experience working with SQL or SAS
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Experience working with Cormetrics and other e-commerce analytic tools
· Have demonstrable analytical skills
· Juggle and prioritize multiple projects
· Tem player that has the ability to work independently
· Work in a fast paced environment
· Think “out of the box”
· Have strong communication and presentation skills
· Have the ability to work in a team environment, but also possess the skills to work independently on assigned projects.
· Passionate about people, culturally sensitive, develops and motivates others, innovative, energetic, organized, disciplined and focused
· Focus on the Customer. . . Seek to understand the customer and internal customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the Company.
· Attend to Details . . . Ensure that work is accurate, thorough and to the highest standards.
· Take Responsibility . . . Demonstrate personal ownership to tasks and follow through to get the required results.
· Apply Professional, Product or Technical Expertise . . . Demonstrate the ability to apply technical, professional or product expertise to everyday situations.
· Foster Teamwork . . . Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
· Communicate Effectively . . . Clarify and provide information so that coworkers and customers understand and can take action. Language Skills
· Fluency in English is required, additional language ability is a bonus
· Ability to read, speak and write EnglishReasoning Ability
· Must be able to think freely and make decisions on own pertaining to job responsibility
· Able to perform duties without great supervision
· Ability to keep calm, responsive and friendly under pressure
· Able to handle a variety of different tasks at once as well as challenges that may arise with customers, associates, and/or vendors
· Knows when to request help or assistance from supervisor
Do you know that the pet industry is $ 51 billion and growing? Do you know that the pet industry has grown every year for the last 15 years and is one of the only industries to post consistent growth during difficult economic times? Do you know that many economic experts consider the pet industry to be recession-resistant because of the devotion that pet "parents" show their extended family members?
PetEdge is a nationwide wholesale distributor and manufacturer of professional quality pet care supplies and equipment. We have trend setting products at unbeatable prices with eye-catching retail packaging. We are a leading B2B provider of pet products for independent retailers and pet care professionals. Groomers, kennels, veterinarians, breeders, and active enthusiasts have access to over 12,000 national brands and exclusive PetEdge brand products.
PetEdge is a family-owned company with the mission "To make PetEdge the only company our customers would want to do business with and the only company that our associates would want to work for."
We are a leading company within the healthy and growing pet industry with headquarters in Beverly, MA. PetEdge markets to pet care professionals and retailers through a combination of catalogs, e-commerce, and a sales force.
PetEdge offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, an employee discount and much more. We have a business casual work environment along with a talented team of associates.
If you are interested in being part of a team environment and working in a dynamic, exciting company, where our associates take great pride in our workplace to help us be the best that we can be, then please visit career opportunities at www.PetEdge.com for a complete list of all of our open positions.