Salary DOE + full benefits + discretionary bonus
The Web Product Applications Analyst
will translate customer needs and technology directions into product definition. This role works with Development, Quality Assurance and end users on the functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of software systems. The Web Product Applications Analyst
reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies functional documentation for business applications. You will work within the web product team to support software projects from ideation through implementation and maintenance including working on proposals, specifications, wire frames and site maps to help define the user experience for new software applications. The Web Product Applications Analyst
detects, analyze, diagnose, report and resolve problems and enhancement requests associated with applications. Responsibilities:
- Manage discrete projects that require coordination between development, QA and product teams.
- Gather requirements and scope definition with non-technical user constituencies.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand complex, dynamic business rules, and apply those rules into detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
- Engage end users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure an effective technological solution.
- Engage end users to support all necessary clarification for the Project, Development and Production Support teams to design and implement an effective solution.
- Utilize functional understanding of the systems supported and the development of a framework for system implementation and maintenance.
- Verify the feasibility of requested functionality and validation of support for business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures.
- Review and track online application trends for recommendations and implementation
- Create and present key requirements artifacts including but not limited to:
- Scope Document
- Business Requirements Document
- Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules
- Use Cases
- Wire Frames
- Activity Diagrams
- Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
- Application Gap analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years demonstrated experience in the Technology/IT industry.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with .NET client/server and/or Internet application/business analysis on an enterprise wide system.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results under limited supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals from different countries and cultures, with a sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation of multiple concurrent projects
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on service and quality
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Motivated self-starter with initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- Experience in .NET/SQL Server and Oracle ERP environments
- Experience with enterprise content management systems
- Understanding of SEO/SEM, application usability
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
Local candidates please. Sorry, we are unable to sponsor or transfer at this time. Only qualified candidates will be responded to. Key Words: