Medical Equipment / Devices
Information Technology - Web Developer
United States - Ohio - Akron - Akron
The Compensation $80k
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Due to expansion, we currently seek a Web Programmer.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET based web applications
- Application/Framework design
- Specifications/Requirements gathering
- Maintenance of existing sites and application
- Manage project tasks, timelines and communication.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and end users/customers.
- Develop and maintain program and system documentation.
- Create, maintain, and follow policies and procedures regarding Web applications.
- Design and create MS SQL data bases
- Review emerging Web technologies or applications and recommend opportunities that they may bring to the company.
- Design and create APIs to other business software applications
- Four year college degree in computer science preferred
- Five years' experience in Web programming
- A solid understanding of web application development processes from layout to database structures
- Ability to communicate and work with peers, managers and end users/customers.
- Strong .Net skills C#
- Sitecore CMC experience
- E-commerce experience a plus
The Hygenic Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package with a salary commensurate with your experience. Please forward your resume with salary requirements. The Hygenic Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/H
More About the Position
Visa Candidates Considered - No
2+ to 5 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Most benefits are available after 30 days of full-time employment
18 days Paid Time off (PTO) that begins accruing the first day and increases with years of service
Additional 5 Floating Holidays
Employer subsidized medical insurance with good coverage
401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
Flexible spending accounts
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Diverse work environment
50 percent tuition and book reimbursement for approved educational courses