We are seeking a seasoned Windows Server Architect with data center relocation and consolidation experience who is capable of advising clients about design pros/cons, migration strategies, implementation strategies, systems management and overall best practices. This individual will function as part of a larger team comprised of other technology Subject Matter Experts.
- Extensive Microsoft Windows architecture experience with a focus on infrastructure and design as it pertains to data center relocation and consolidation
- Excellent Windows Server 2003/2008 skills
- Excellent VMware ESX 3.5 and 4.0 skills
- Microsoft & VMware certifications recommended
- Technical Project Management experience
- Technical Project Lead experience
- Data center relocation and consolidation
- Large, highly available enterprise environments with mixed physical and virtual infrastructure
- Multi-tiered infrastructure environments (Multi-zoned DMZ and network designs)
- High Availability Infrastructure Design including Microsoft and third-party clustering (Symantec Veritas Cluster Server)
- Enterprise-class load balancing (Application content switches, Microsoft Network Load Balancing)
- Enterprise-class backup solutions (Symantec NetBackup)
- Disaster Recovery infrastructure architecture (F5 3-DNS, BIG-IP)
- Enterprise Availability monitoring tools (Tivoli, HP OpenView)
- Best Practice documentation for an enterprise environment
- Systems administration and support for Windows and VMware operating system and management software
- Design and implementation of Windows and VMware high availability configurations
- Technical consulting services for Windows and VMware environment
- Optimization recommendations for Windows and VMware environment
- Change review and technical input for Windows and VMware environment
- Project focal point for Windows server architecture
- This is a largely telecommute position with onsite presence required for project startup and multiple migration weekends.
- Please respond with a Microsoft Word formatted version of your resume.
- Applicant must provide laptop with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
About Innovative Data Technologies, Inc.:
Innovative Data Technologies provides trained and certified professional staff dedicated to developing and implementing business solutions that keep your information systems manageable and reliable.
View all jobs at Innovative Data Technologies, Inc. | Company website