We are seeking a talented .NET/C# Developer,
· Must have at least 4+ years of hands-on C# development.
· Experience in using Windows 2003/2008 servers, having general concepts on Windows user security control.
· Experienced with C#/ASP.Net 2.0, AJAX, Web Service, and XML.
· Experience in Software life-cycle development, designing and building multi-tier applications, component controls, Web
· Service. WPF/Silverlight experience is a plus.
· Understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design
· Visual Studio.Net 2005/2008.
· Extensive knowledge of TFS (must)
· Experience with relational database design and SQL scripting programming (e.g. stored procedures, user-defined functions, tables, index, views, triggers, etc.) using SQL Server (version 2005 preferred), or Oracle.
· Ability to communicate effectively and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with users, vendors, computer operations personnel, programmers and technical support staff.
· Experience in developing Software deployment package with version controls (using Installshield is a plus).
Microsoft Developer Certification (MCSD/MCAD) is not required, but is a plus.
WCF and/or WPF (not required but is a plus)
“US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates
at this time.”
About United Global Solutions:
Welcome to United Global Solutions, LLC. We are an Executive Search and Consulting Firm that specializes in Accounting & Finance, Business Analytics, Information Technology, Energy Services, Engineering and Mortgage Servicing Solutions. We work internationally on retained and contingency searches for Direct Hire and Contract opportunities.
Our success is defined by the satisfaction you receive from our service. We are committed to the highest ethics in our profession and to understand what your expectations are, and surpassing them. The formula for our success is simple. To seek to understand what you are looking for, give honest feedback, be timely in our responses, follow-thru on what we commit to do and deliver what you want.