CourseTrends, Inc. is looking for an experienced customer service representative to handle incoming calls for reservations for www.Golf18Network.com. This person assists golfers over the phone and chat to book tee time reservations, process changes, and cancellations (following our cancellation policy). Must have reservation experience ideally at a golf course, but hotel and restaurant experience and/or contact center experience is good as well. Must be friendly, upbeat, quick, courteous, and proficient with web, phone and chat applications. Having a passion and understanding for the game of golf is an absolute bonus well, as you will be speaking to golfers and golf courses throughout your day. We are definitely looking for someone to get in the ground floor of our rapidly growing company and create a successful customer service team. If you love golf and technology, we have the perfect position for you! Qualifications:
Soft Skills (must have):
- Experience with inbound/outbound sales or reservations
- A professional history with customer service (phone and chat)
- Mastered the skills necessary to reserve/book appointments and schedules
- Have a basic understanding of the game of golf, golf courses & tee time reservations
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills (clear phone voice)
Ideal Candidate Also Has:
- Superior work ethic absolutely required
- Need to have a fun and friendly personality. Golf is fun.
- Hard worker that is willing to put in extra hours when needed and enjoying the benefits of exceeding the customer's expectations. We are looking for a very dedicated individual that wants a career and not just a job.
- Familiarity and Interest in Golf or the Golf Industry
- high proficiency with web, phone and chat applications
- Reservationist team hours are from 6 am to 10 pm, the candidate must be available to work a flexible shift.
- Maintain a full-time work schedule (avg. 40+ hrs. a week), working on-site and available to work weekends (on a rotating shift)
- Must be reliable, detailed oriented and skilled professional
The position is starting at $11-13/hr. + health benefits. After a training and initial employment period, increases in salary and team promotions are expected with quality work and high levels of productivity.