The best candidates will have experience with design and implementation of mid-sized to large Microsoft Enterprises, in addition to strong infrastructure support and scripting skills. Should also have a solid understanding of hardware, software, network configuration and experience interacting with people at a variety of levels. This position requires demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts.
8+ years overall experience; 5+ years relevant experience as a network administrator.
• Design, security and install, and administer Windows 2003 servers.
• Review project tasks and turn around dates.
• Write detailed server and network documentation.
• Performs detailed analysis of system requirements to determine needs.
• Available nights and weekends as needed for on call shifts/upgrades/implementations/new deployments.
• Monitor and respond to critical system emergencies 24/7/365
• Travel up to possibly 50% annually during 1st year.
• Interacts well with people under high pressure situations.
• Able to adapt fast in new situations and formulate a quick resolution.
• Must be a Team Player.
• Capable of Sharing Knowledge with staff and customers.
B.S degree in Computer Science/equivalent is required from an accredited institution
Must have skills:
• Expert with Windows 2003 Server
• Advanced Linux knowledge
• Antivirus management and deployment.
• Extensive experience with 1 of the following 3
• MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 Administration
• Administration in a 500+ server environment.
• Proficient with Active Directory and Domain Policies.
• Extensive experience building and maintaining server grade hardware.
• Detailed documentation writing skills.
• MCSE or 10+ years experience with MS Servers.
• Must be able to pass extensive background and credit check.
• Cisco Router Experience.
• VMware/Hyper V
• Experience with Network Protocol Analysis.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
About Hiring for Hope Inc.:
Hiring for Hope is a grassroots, nationally recognized 501(c)3 public charity with an active presence in international social media and physical communities across the United States. Think of us as a Life Management Community (LMC) designed to help you manage and overcome all the obstacles associated with your career management challenges.
View all jobs at this company | View company website