Posted 26 days ago in Sales & Biz Dev
State Farm Agent
You Are The One In Charge
The State Farm Agent Opportunity is your chance to be the CEO and face of a business with your name on it. As a State Farm agent, you will:
• Lead and develop a team of dedicated, knowledgeable professionals
• Create a vision and execute a plan for managing your agency
• Build your business with your sweat equity
It's your dream: your office, your staff, your business...Take the wheel and drive.
You Control Your Income Potential
As a State Farm agent, compensation is based on skills, hard work and achieving the goals you set for your agency. Your achievements deserve rewards and the State Farm agent opportunity delivers:
• Product commissions
• World-wide travel
• Incentive and promotion bonuses
• Company and industry recognition
You will be financially rewarded based on what you do, day in and day out.
Your Business is Financial Services and Insurance
State Farm agents are financial and insurance professionals specializing in planning, protection, and relationship building. The State Farm agency opportunity allows you to offer:
• A full spectrum of banking, financial, and insurance products tailored to meet the protection and wealth building needs of your clients
• Convenience of one-stop shopping in your office provides continuous business building opportunities
• Support of a company committed to progressive, ethical and enduring growth.
You make your own choices... Destiny meets opportunity.
You Make A Difference In Your Community
Our success is a result of the relationships we've made in the neighborhoods -where we live and work. We've found personal and professional satisfaction come from connecting with others and actively participating in the health and vibrancy of our communities.
"Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is there" isn't just a business slogan, it's a promise of our commitment to community through our partnerships:
• Prevention & Safety
• Education Excellence
• Corporate Sponsorships
• Grants and Scholarships
State Farm Agency... improving life for your neighbor, your community and you.
Ten competencies needed to be a successful State Farm Agent:
You Are Backed By The Strength Of The Industry Leader
We are not the industry leader by accident; we are dedicated to meeting the changing needs of our customers. Partner with State Farm and get the added advantage of our more than 80 year history and solid reputation for excellence. We'll back you up with:
A highly trained underwriting and claims staff
A highly recognized brand
A 24-hour customer response center
On-demand Internet support
National marketing and advertising